We would not like to disappoint you when you want to sign up to live in Commune the Worldhouse. Please read the following conditions first:
- You have a valid residence permit (valid for at least 6 months) and BSN number
- There is a diagnosis for a psychiatric or mental disability
- You have or have applied for an CIZ indication
- There is a PGB decision issued by a care agency
- You are (almost) 18 years or older
- You are able to function and work within a group
- You want to participate in the daily activities
- You are willing to submit to the houserules
If all this is the case than you can download the applicationform and fill it. Send it by e- mail or by post to us.
We will then contact you and make an appointment with you for an introduction and intake.
During this intake the aim is that we get to know you a bit and we will ask you several questions. Together with you (and possibly your current guidance) we check if you're qualified to stay at Commune the Worldhouse. During this interview, you also get an impression of the Worldhouse and see for yourself whether or not you like it.
Do you still have any questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Download the application form (it is in Ducth).